Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pizza, Wii and Playdough

I am so thankful for everyone that has helped us out since I have been sick. Grandma Julie came over this past weekend and gave Hayden some much needed playtime! She helped me out a ton, but made sure that Hayden had a fun weekend, for which I am truly grateful!

She taught Hayden how to make homemade pizza. He wasn't so sure about the butter on his hands, but loved cooking enough that he dealt with it!
He was so proud of his creation. He is loving to cook and begging to help out more and more in the kitchen.
What could be better than playing the Wii with Grandma, especially if she promises to let you win? He absolutely loves playing on the Wii.
Playing playdough absolutely topped the weekend. He loves the stuff! I am so glad that Hayden was able to have so much fun, even with me hardly getting off the couch!

1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

I want Julie to come play with my kids!