Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More Surgery

I head in to the hospital in a couple of hours for yet another surgery. I am so done with surgeries and hospital stays. I am hoping that this is the last surgery for me. I have not been feeling so good lately, and am hoping this surgery will help to turn things around and I will start feeling better.

I started 2010 with surgery and feel like it has been eight months straight of surgeries and hospital stays. My patience is beginning to really wear thin on medical issues. I am ready to feel good and have my life back.

I will be making the surgeon promise not to break or mess anything else up while he is inside tomorrow. Hopefully, he will be nice and just fix the problem and not create any new ones. That would be so nice.

I am looking forward to the extra family time this allows me. I am hoping for lots of hugs and cuddles with my boo. We will be watching a lot of movies and reading a lot of books. I am sure I will get a lot of coloring time in also.

I will also get some special time for just long chats with dear family and friends. I am so thankful for the loving support of family and friends that will take the time to just be with me and to take care of me, Thomas and Hayden. I have an amazing support group that I am so very thankful for!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your surgery goes well. I will be praying for you. Love and Miss you!!

Kerri G said...

Hope everyting goes good today. I will be praying for you. Love and miss you!!

Connie said...

Good luck to you!!! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Jamie Jo said...

Jer, I'm so sorry! I wish I lived closer and could bring you dinner and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie book to read. ;) Hang in there! And...LOVE the quote at the top of the page!