Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Star of the Week


Hayden was chosen for Star of the Week!
He made this poster for the class to get to know him better. I laughed at some of his responses. For his treat he brought in a package of powdered donuts for each student...amazing how a package of six little donuts creates such excitement in 3rd graders. They loved them.

No surprise that he wants to be a scientist when he grows up, but I was so happy that all of the students told him he cared and thought about everyone and their feelings. They told him he was a star because he started Hayden's Toy Drive and some of the things that make him a superstar is that he has survived six surgeries, swam with stingrays and he has a rock tumbler and rock collection. I love 3rd graders. I especially love my Hayden boy. He definitely is a star!

No comments: