Thursday, September 30, 2010

My husband

I feel so incredibly blessed to be married to this wonderful man! I definitely picked the right guy to marry. I am so glad that we chose to take this journey together. I can't think of anyone that I would have honestly enjoyed the journey with more than I do him. He knows me, all of my faults, insecurities, my strengths, the things I am easily persuaded on and those things that I dig my heels in for, and he still loves me and cherishes me.

Tip of the iceberg things I love about Thomas:
*Wonderful dad
*Incredible husband
*Honors priesthood
*Takes care of me
*He makes me breakfast every morning
*I have never had to ask him to take out the trash-he just does it
*He cherishes me
*He works hard to provide for us
*He loves time with Hayden
*He will book me a massage if I am stressed
*He understands my need for hot baths
*He knows when I just need him near
*He fills my car up with gas-can count the times I have done this in 10 years
*He grocery shops
*He cooks
*He will do homework with Hayden
*He loves the Lord
*He serves everyone he meets
*He is a true example of our Savior
*He is the love of my life

3 comments:

Ann said...

Out of all of those wonderful qualities I have to say this one is the most rare for a guy!

*He will book me a massage if I am stressed

He is definitely an awesome catch and you make a good pair! Hope you have many happy years to come!

Connie said...

What a great post...and couple!

Monroe Family said...

Loved this post! So cute, Jer!