Saturday, May 23, 2015

Fun with the Davis kids

Oh how I love my sisters kids. We refer to them as our bonus kids. Our sweet Little Miss, Blondie. Our powerhouse and dog loving tender hearted boy and my little buddy, my Mr Tman. They each hold a precious place in my heart. They have brought me so much joy. So much love. So much happiness. I am so so so grateful for them. 

I loved Brooklyn and Hayden and their friendship. I love that they are great friends. I love Brigham and how much he adores Hayden and Max and Maya. I love his hugs. I love his inquisitive mind. And Thomas loves him helping him with all things. I cherish my little buddy. He has blessed my life. He has cuddled with me and made me feel like a million bucks. And I love that Hayden has "adopted" siblings. I hope and pray they will always be family. That they will always be there for one another. That these sweet bonus kids of mine will always include my son. That they will visit him and play with him and look up to and adore him. I hope that when they get together someday with their own kids that they call Hayden and love and cherish him always. I hope Tman and Brigham will always know they are loved and adored by Hayden. I hope Brooklyn always knows she has a confidant and best friend and older brother/cousin in Hayden. I hope and pray these four are always close. I wish it so much for my boy. Oh how I love these four. They each carry a piece of my heart. 

I love visiting Jodi and laying in Brooklyn's bed. I love that the boys come sit with me and play iPad games. I love that all the kids sleep with me. Thomas will head to the couch because all four kids will cuddle with me. It melts my heart. Life is good. Jodi has precious children. And the four together. They complete me. My heart is whole when I am with my family and Jodi's. All the pieces fit together and I am complete. Filled with joy, love and hope. 

No comments: