Monday, May 18, 2015

Kidney - bladder -UTI fun

I gave in and went to the dr today. I was in too much pain to cope and decided I couldn't survive without antibiotics. I'm glad I went in. I had tons of blood and proteins and something else in my urine. Not good. So after a rosefin shot in the bum, a prescription for antibiotics and another prescription for anti-nausea meds, I was back home. Feeling awful and terribly sick. 

I have 48 hours to get better or find myself in a hospital. I'm praying for relief. 

As I walked in the door, the neurologist office called. I explained my,symptoms and how I feel I an dying a little more each day. I just can't recover. They said this latest infection may help me get the treatment I need. I hope. 

So I am back down. The meds make me really sleepy. But I'm hoping for some relief. 

Ready to fight this. Read to move on. And praying I get the help I need. 

No comments: