Saturday, May 23, 2015

Our Family: Dad-Mom-Hayden-Max-Maya

I love these guys so much. They are my life, my love, my joy, my happiness, my heart, my world. They bring me so much peace and joy and love. They make me smile in the best of times and comfort me in the rough spots. They serve and love and are my life. My heart loves and adores them always. They have made my life complete. 

I love the random moments with each of them. The ones where we cuddle and snuggle whether on the bed, couch, Hayden's bed, toy room couch and just laugh and talk. Those moments are more precious to me than anything. 

These crazy pups have made me smile. Given me more babies to love. Helped me to keep going. And brought so much joy and laughter in our lives. They are such gifts. 
My husband is a rock. He is stalwart and brave, courageous and kind, giving and loving. He is my world. My life. My love. 

My son. He made me his mother. He has brought insurmountable joy to my life each and every day. He has been my light and smile and every dream come true. He is so good and kind. He loves our Savior. I couldn't be more proud of him. 

These two. Wow. I can't say enough. Write enough. Express my feelings enough. They are everything to me. I love them with all of my heart, might, mind and soul. I love and adore them. I could not be more grateful for them. They are my greatest blessings and tenderest of mercies. They are my world. 
Max sits and waits at the door until Hayden returns. Always. He just stares. He waits. He watches. He loves his boy. 
Max and Maya are starting to cuddle. So so cute. And Maya with her stuffed animals that she has to sleep with every night. Such a funny baby girl. 
Our family is my most precious gift from our Savior. I'm grateful each and every day for them. Always and forever. For always. 

No comments: