Sunday, November 29, 2015

Escape the room

My dad rented out the Escape Adventure facility for all of us to attend the night before Thanksgiving with JD's gang in town. We went into different rooms and tried to escape. They lock you in and you have to find your way out. I was in a team with Thomas, Jodi, Steph, Josh, Casen and Kaylee. Grandpa's team was grandpa and grandma, Bryson, Coby, Brooklyn, Cassie and JD. And Jake and Rosie took Dallin, Austin, Casen, Braden, Hayden , Katelyn and Kiley into the escape the zombie room.

None of us escaped. We came close. But had one lock left before we came out. Bummer. But it was fun. One hour trapped in a room. I sat and wasn't a lot of help but enjoyed watching everyone work together to try to escape. 

I sure love this family of mine. We may be crazy and have our own unique issues and challenges but we are family. And for that, I am very very grateful!!!

No comments: