Sunday, November 29, 2015

Friends reunited

Lucky me. I was reunited with great friends at TOFW. 

Lachelle and I go all the way back to nursery. We were friends as littles. Then, reunited in high school and went to MCC together and were roommates at BYU. Oh how I love and adore Lachelle. She has always been a great friend to me. She is a sweetheart and I am so happy I ran into their there. 
It's always great to see Laurel and think of how much fun we had in college working together in the MTC mailroom.  What fun she is and brings to all around her. 

I was also so fortunate to get to see Darce, her sweet sister Sherrine and Renee Jones that I love and adore. We chatted during the event and sat together. Oh how I love them. They are family to me. Darce and I have been friends our entire lives. She knows my story. All of it. She has been a gift always. Renee is the best example of a great friend. My mom has been gone for 28 years. Yet, she continues to be a best friend to her and love us kids and support us in all we do. How lucky are we to have her in our lives. 

Love catching up with lifelong friends. Especially in a gospel setting. 

Life is simply amazing. 

No comments: