Sunday, November 29, 2015

Grown up

My son is grown up. He is getting so much older and braver and kinder. He is crazy and fun and full of life. He is so much fun!!! I love all of his crazy antics. I love his love of headphones and music and his phone. He loves Legos and video games and all things computer related. 

He is also helpful and kind. He does the dishes and laundry and even cleans a mean bathroom. He asks how he can help. 

He helps take care of me. He is so gentle with me. His is kind and loving. He has a great relationship with his Savior. He loves him and loves his gospel. He does all he can to live a life as a disciple of Christ. He loves the joy that comes from serving and tries his hardest to do what is right. 

You are one amazing boy, Hayden! I am so grateful I was blessed to be your mother. It is my greatest joy! I love you always and forever!

No comments: