Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving

We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Lisa and Robert's house. After dinner the guys played games. They played Shanghai and other card games. The girls laid on the couches and just rested and did a little shopping on line.
It just happened that all the girls had plenty of room at the big table while the big ,en were crowded at the small table. We laughed and laughed. 

From left to right: Lisa, me, Cindy Fast, Amber, Katie and Aunt Bobbie.
The small and crowded men's table. Thomas, Hayden, Josh, Chad, Tyler and Mark Fast. 

The day before thanksgiving, Robert found out he had to have open heart surgery. The mood was good despite the looming air. 

We had a wonderful feast full of yummy food and delicious turkey and sides.  Yummy pie. And of course our thirst busters. 

I sure love all these people. I love how they love us. I love the joy they bring to my life. 

I have so much to be thankful for. So very much.

No comments: