Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Tree


My Christmas tree is up and decorated! I came home the other night and my sweet husband, Suzi, Ann and Trevor had gotten all of the Christmas decorations out of the attic and had put up the tree. I was very touched. Not being able to lift anything is killing me and making things so difficult.

So, for family night we decorated the tree! I loved watching Hayden, he was so excited about each ornament that was placed on the tree. I laugh that all the Buzz Lightyear ornaments are on one branch, all the Disney princesses are on the same branch, and all of Winnie-the-Pooh characters are together. It stressed him out when we put them in different parts of the tree. And, I absolutely love my tree! It is incredibly beautiful and I smile each time I see his groupings. I have always redispersed them in the past after he was asleep. Not this year, I am loving them exactly where he put them and enjoy the ornaments he put up way more than any that me, Thomas or Suzi snuck on the tree.

No comments: