Monday, November 23, 2009

Talmage

Briggy being sick did allow me to have an entire day and night with this little gem! I love my little Talmage. I know, he is Jodi's but a part of my heart belongs to him. Oh he has already brought so much happiness and joy to my life. His spirit is so sweet and when I hold him I can feel how close heaven is.

He has always been partial to his Aunt Jer. He smiles at me more than anyone else. I love it! He has captured my heart. I secretly know that it is I must remind him of his Grandma Sue. All the little Simonton babies are that way with me. I must remind them of Grandma Sue and all the time she spent with them. I don't care why, I just love that they love me! And, this little guy, yep, I am already wrapped!


Hayden loves him, too. And, I am proud to say that we have broken him from referring to him as baby Carnage. He finally refers to him as baby Talmage!

2 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

Thanks so much for keeping my little guy for me! You are awesome. And, yes, I am a little jealous that you get way more smiles than I do.

Bob and Danya said...

That is one darling little baby!