Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Thank You's

I want Hayden to be thankful! I want him to develop a heart that is filled with gratitude. He is getting that we need to be thankful when people do things for us.

His teacher, Mrs. Crawford, is AMAZING!!! I love her! She is so good with Hayden. She pushes him, works hard with him and absolutely adores him.

Hayden wanted to get her a Thanksgiving present. I suggested chocolate covered apples, goodies, or a gift certificate. Nope. We went to Target and Hayden picked out the coolest baby toys. Mrs. Crawford is pregnant! Then, on to the perfect card. Then he says to me, "Mom, I thought it meant more if I made something, so we picked out a picture for him to color". He did not disappoint and Mrs. Crawford LOVED it! Have I mentioned that he is the perfect present picker. He ALWAYS picks the perfect gift. And, they are usually off the wall presents. I love it!

Here is Hayden coloring his Thanksgiving thank you's! He spent so much time on them and did such a great job! Just a note, I am praying she goes past her due date. There is going to be major stress at our house when she goes out on maternity leave in the late spring.


No comments: