Friday, November 6, 2009

Mad Science

Hayden has been attending a Mad Science camp each week for the past couple of months. It just ended. He LOVES science and is so good at it. I can't remember all the potions/gadgets and things they learned about. Some of his favorites were lasers, goo, slime, paper airplanes, food shooters and more. I absolutely love Mad Science, they make it all so interesting and fun!

Hayden is really going to miss having his science club to look forward to each week. So, today, I signed him up for a puzzle club. The kid is amazing and can put 500 pieces together in about a tenth of the time it would take me and oh yeah, I would quit before I ever finished. He is excited for his new club, but already asking to sign him back up for mad science in January.

1 comment:

Jill said...

So fun! Was that through his school? Hayley would LOVE that!