Friday, November 13, 2009

Physical Therapy and fun

Our house has not been that fun in the past month. First Hayden had Roseolla, Scarlet Fever, Step throat twice and the swine flu. Then, I got sick. Hayden and I have been living on breathing treatments. Thomas luckily just sprained his hand. And, heaven only knows what I did, but I threw out my lower back. I am in physical therapy 6 hours a week. No fun at all. I am thinking our turn is over, please bring on wellness for the rest of the year. And, us all being healthy is my main Christmas wish. I would love to not have to see another doctor the rest of this year.

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

Dang! When it rains it pours! I hope you are all starting to feel better now! Sorry about your back - that is painful and makes it soooo hard to function! Get better quick and rest up!