Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Change your Questions

I have been reading the book, "Change Your Questions, Change Your Life". It is an amazing book. As I was reading yesterday, I started laughing. One of the questions was, Is your current situation or problem a solution to another problem in your life. I laughed so incredibly hard. I could see so clearly how the Lord is using this current situation, me being confined down, to help me deal with other situations and problems in my life. I see clearly how he is using this time to help me change my focus or my perspective to more clearly see his path for me.

It is funny how to me that he can try and try to teach me, and then one day, unexpectedly, the Lord uses a different group of circumstances to teach me and it all becomes so clear. He is using this time of me being down to teach me some incredibly powerful and life changing new possibilities.

I never thought I would be grateful for the pain or the surgery or the downtime that it is forcing me to take. But I am. I definitely am glad for the things that he is trying to teach me today. I so feel him close. I have been blessed to see his guiding light in my life. He has strengthened me and carried me. I am so forever grateful. As I was reading the book yesterday, it all started coming together.

No comments: