Monday, March 8, 2010

Finally scheduled

Okay, after a horrible weekend and a stay in the hospital, the doctors are moving up surgery to this Thursday morning. Hallalujah. I guess it is now being deemed an emergency. Just for the record, I thought it should have been an emergency last week. Thank heavens the blood results came back bad enough that now it is an emergency to the doctor.

So, not looking forward to the pain of this but glad to get rid of all the pain and emotions this is causing me. Any prayers this way would be GREATLY appreciated. I am at a place that I could really use all the help I can get. I am ready for this chapter in my life to be behind me and I am praying that if there are any lessons that I need to learn, that I pick up on them quickly. This is NOT an experience I want to re-live! :)

2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Good luck, sweet girl.

Darin and Kerri Elam said...

Hope all goes well and you can get back to more fun times quickly!