Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Funny Day

Hayden was helping me on the computer and I told him that my password was Hayden. He said, "Aw mom, you love me so much that you used me as your password." I love you too much, too! Suzi and I laughed, he then added, "I am being absolutely adorable, aren't I?"

Hayden is loving being able to poke at me and run. He knows that I can't get up and get him. He thinks this is fantastic.

Suzi had a couple of procedures at the hospital today. She came back pretty out of it and on that twilight medication that makes you forget. She keeps repeating herself. So, she calls Jodi and says, "Jodi, do you know what the hospital did with my clothes?" I busted up laughing and told her that she was wearing them. She will NEVER live that down. Too funny!

There are some great things about sitting on the couch with a computer in hand. I am definitely journaling and documenting more.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Such a great attitude, Jerlyn. And dang inspiring too! Thanks.