Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Knapp boys













Before I had surgery, we spent one evening with Julie and her boys. It had been so long since I hung around Sean and TJ. It was weird seeing them all grown up. I spent so much time with them when they were young.
Julie had squirt guns for all the boys for a water fight. Of course, she gave the little boys the big guns and the dads the small guns. The boys toasted the adults. So fun to watch the boys all having so much fun. I have decided that boys never grow up, they are always up for a water and gun fight.
I loved spending time with them. I cant believe how much we were all the same, even after all of these years. It has been so fun reconnecting with the boys, even if most of our conversations now are via facebook.
And, Brody is definitely one of the cutest little guys around. Hayden had so much fun playing with him. It was fun to watch Hayden take on the older role and explain things to Brody. Too much fun! Definitely something I am looking forward to doing more often.

No comments: