Tuesday, April 12, 2011

11.5 hours

It is true, I officially slept 11 1/2 hours last night. I can't believe it. This detox that they are putting my body thru is KILLING me. Not sure if I am going to survive it, but it is DEFINITELY better than any other alternative they have given me.

I am just so VERY VERY tired all of the time. I guess one needs sleep in order for the liver to heal but really, 11.5 hours????

So, needless to say, we are very unexciting at our house and I feel blessed if I can make it thru work, Hayden's tutoring, horseback riding lessons and scouts each week.

It is taking me back to the basics and making me focus on the truly important things in life.... I guess if we fit in scripture study, prayers, work and Hayden's homework, all else will still be there when I feel better. It is 9:43am and honestly, I could go take a nap.... now, how to make it until 4:30pm, when I will be able to go home and start dinner????

1 comment:

Connie said...

Sleep well, friend...sounds like your body needs it!
P.S. Sounds like you're taking care of the important things!