Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kiley Marie Simonton

While I was in the hospital, I missed the baptism of this sweet little girl. I was so sad that I wasn't there... I sure love my little Miss Kiley.

Kiley and I had the best talk about her baptism, her feelings and her amazing confirmation blessing she received. She is such a special little girl and I am so proud of her and the person she is becoming. Kiley has really come around this last year and now loves church.

Not even six months ago, she would only come to my house if we guaranteed we weren't taking her to church. Now, she is up and ready to go and absolutely loves going. She has made such progress.

I sure love Kiley and am so proud of the wonderful choices she is making in her life.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Such a cute picture of the two of you!!!