Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hospital again

Last week, I was again admitted into the hospital. Same stuff.... and boy is this getting old. After 4 days in the hospital, I was ready to climb the walls. The first three days, I felt bad enough that I didn't care so much, but by day 4, I was begging them to let me out. I feel so bad for anyone that has to stay in any longer..... it is not a happy place to be.

However, I did have some wonderful visits with some wonderful people. My entire family came to visit. We laughed. We cried. We talked. We learned a lot.

I received an amazing and powerful priesthood blessing.

I am grateful for:

The knowledge that I am a loved daughter of God.
The blessing of a wonderful husband that loves me and would do anything for me.
Family members that are amazing and just pick up and help out doing anything and everything.
Great people that make the not so fun things in life... bearable.
Laughter.... and I do think it is the best medicine.
The divine power of the priesthood.
Pain medicine and more than that... anti-nausea medicine.
My sweet son that missed me so much.
My faith.
All those that love me.

Through these experiences, I am learning so, so much! For that I am grateful! And, I am feeling much better.

1 comment:

Pallets and Pearls said...

Katie told me you were in the hospital again recently, I hope your liver will be ok and you will feel better again. Is there anything I can do?? I can come clean and scrub toilets so you don't have to. Seriously I will.