Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thomas' Birthday

My wonderful, sweet husband celebrated another year this past week. He is such an amazing husband and father. I could list for hours all the wonderful things that he does for both of us. He is such a blessing in my life and I am so incredibly grateful for him.

For his birthday on Thursday, we went to Outback Steakhouse. He was so happy with his prime rib, then Hayden decided to bail on his kids meal cheeseburger and he was all about his dad's prime rib. Pretty funny. He wants so badly to be just like Thomas and he always gets people telling him how much is looks like and acts like me. We had a great time just spending time together and focusing on telling Thomas all the great things we love about him.

Friday night, my Dad and Bonnie took all three of us to Broadway Palm's Dinner Theater. We saw Sound of Music and it was fabulous. Hayden loved the buffet and turned away from the kids food and loved the roast beef, fish and green beans. For dessert, a huge bowl of maraschino cherries... crazy kid. The play was fabulous and we all had a GREAT time!

Yesterday, Thomas was able to go to Best Buy, alone, and spend all the gift certificates he so generously received for his birthday. We found rewards certificates and coupons and Thomas set out to purchase the camera of his dreams... I hope I am getting this right but the Canon G series. He is absolutely loving it and played with it all night. He was so excited to show it to Jodi! He is all set for Alaska and the beach now with his dream camera in hand. Happy Birthday to the greatest guy! He definitely deserved to be spoiled and enjoy a wonderful week of well wishes! I love you, Thomas!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Glad it was such a good birthday week for your wonderful husband...and so funny that your son is over "children" food...haha!

.mommy.maui. said...

I absolutely LOVE the Broadway Palm! Most recently we saw Chicago there! It was amazing! Happy Birthday Thomas! :0)