Monday, May 28, 2012

Church

We decided to snap a few pictures last Sunday before heading to church. We were actually ready early and walked outside to enjoy the beautiful morning. I loved this shot of Hayden. He is growing up so fast and want to capture the great young man that he is.
He shot a great picture of me and Thomas.
I love Hayden's playfulness no matter what we are doing. I love how much fun Hayden and his dad have together.
And, oh my goodness, oh do I love my boy! I love everything about him!
We had a great Sunday at church. Hayden loved his class. We absolutely love the Marriage and Family Relations Sunday School class. We laugh and laugh and have the best time. We have a small class and went around the room and told the positive qualities in one another. It is so uplifting to hear what others think of you. Best thing someone said about me, of course was Thomas, when he said that I try hard to always follow the Savior and try to constantly listen to the Spirit. Wow, couldn't ask for a better or nicer thing said about me. Everyone had something nice to say about Thomas... he is kind, he is gentle, he is meek, he serves quietly and powerfully, he loves everyone, he never says a bad word about anyone. And then they asked me, to which I added. He is not only doesn't talk negative, but also adds in a positive comment about everyone he talks about... ALWAYS. And, of course, almost everyone mentioned how Christlike he is. It was a great day!

No comments: