Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, Julie and Joyce came over. We ate, watched a movie, and just enjoyed a relaxing afternoon. It was perfect. My boys got up in the morning and made me breakfast in bed, on the couch. They showered me with cute cards, presents and made me feel so loved, cared for and appreciated. I love Hayden's face when he serves and helps out. He is the greatest son. He made me a mother and that is the most wonderful role that I have been blessed with. I love being a mom. I absolutely LOVE being Hayden's mom. Joyce gave me a beautiful bracelet with interchangeable beads. So cool.
We loved giving Joyce her present of a book with pictures throughout the year of her being a wonderful mom and grandma.
Thomas has started making jewelry and necklaces. He is amazing. His mom wanted a cameo and Thomas did a great job in making her a necklace.
Julie came over and we made her a book, too, of all the wonderful moments spent with her over the past year. Thomas made her a gorgeous necklace.
I was showered with love. Julie made me a DVD titled, "I hope you dance". It talked about the struggles/challenges/hardships but during the last year all the good/strength built/memories made/love received and given. It was perfect and I cherish it!
I feel so blessed to be a mom. To be on this earth to teach Hayden. To help him gain the skills necessary to returning to our Father in Heaven some day. I am so thankful for this gift that has been granted to me. I cherish it. I love it.

1 comment:

Jodi Davis said...

I am so glad that you were spoiled. You definitely deserve it! I want to see that DVD!!