Thursday, May 10, 2012

Easter Morning at Church

I love attending church on Easter morning. I love that while the Sacrament is being passed that my heart tends to turn more to the events that unfolded oh so long ago. The Atonement and ultimate sacrifice of our Savior seems to come alive! My heart is fuller. My gratitude stronger. My faith is increased. My heart is softened. I set new goals. I strive to be better. I work at conquering my faults. I resolve to life my life with more of a focus on the Savior. I love Easter, the fresh start of Spring and the symbolism of a new birth. My commitment to be a better follower of our Savior is renewed in my heart and carried with me in all I try to accomplish. And, have I mentioned how very much that I love these two guys standing next to me. I cannot express enough my gratitude for both of them.

No comments: