Monday, August 20, 2012

Instagram updates

Random Happenings in the Murphy home.

A couple of nights ago we had a huge monsoon storm with down pouring rain. We had gotten back late from a doctor appointment and Hayden had waited up... the mood was getting a little too serious, so Thomas picked up Hayden and literally went and threw him out in the rain. It absolutely ShOcKeD Hayden! He was yelling and then laughing... too funny!
Poor boy was soaking wet! It definitely was fun. We all laughed and laughed about it!
Game night at our house.... we saw The Odd Life of Timothy Green... great movie. At night, Suzi, Katelyn, Brigham and Talmage came over to play. We played Sorry, Zingo, a new Farkle game, ate McDonalds and ice cream sundaes. Fun night!
Legos, legos, legos and more legos... there are constantly legos being played with at our house. They are everywhere! I sure love the creativity that comes from a mere box of legos.
Talmage... what can I say??? This boy brings so much joy and happiness into our lives. If Thomas wants me to stay down, he asks to borrow Talmage. Talmage will cuddle up and watch a movie and I no longer have the desire to do anything besides sit. Love this boy!
Ever since Brigham taught Talmage to do goofy poses, we hardly ever get a real one our of him, he consistently poses. Too funny!
Speaking of crazy poses... Hayden sticks his tongue out all the time. I don't think Suzi is getting far with Hayden's homework right now.
Cuddle bug with Uncle Thomas. Have I mentioned how much we LOVE cuddling with Talmage?
Last Sunday Hayden pulled out the swords. I commented that I didn't know if that was appropriate Sunday behavior. Hayden quickly added, "Ummm Mom, do you think Nephi was gentle and quiet when he killed Laban or aggressive?" Ok Hayden... you win.
Of course, Talmage, being one of the "big kids" had to get in on the fighting action. I will say that he "dies" better and funnier than any of the rest of them!
We still have lots of fun at our house~ luckily, the kiddos are still visiting me. I absolutely love when our home is full of people, laughter and love!

No comments: