Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Savior

Oh how this quote describes my life now and always. My Savior has asked me to do hard things. He has asked me to walk a road very seldom traveled. He asked me to forge ahead and create a path. He asked me to trust Him. He asked me to do the impossible alone, but assured me that He would walk with me and together we could accomplish His plan. I am so glad I trusted Him. I am so grateful for my experiences. I'm so blessed to have come to know my Savior in a very personal and intimate way. He is my Savior. My Redeemer. My strength. My wisdom. My best friend. My comforter. My all. 

I am grateful my Savior loved me enough to allow me to walk this path and journey with him. Though this path was unbelievably hard and undeniably the hardest journey I could imagine, my Savior lovingly and patiently walked it with me. He has taught me. He has guided me. He has comforted me. He has given me so much. Most of all, I testify that He lives. 

He is all the wonderful things that everyone says. He loves me. His daughter. He knows my name. He knows me better than I know myself. And he is so gentle and kind and loving. He is patient with me and oh so gentle. 

He trusted me. And I have learned to trust him always and without question. I have experienced his love and compassion. I have felt his arms gently wrap around me and comfort me when all the worldly and earthly things were taken from me.  I have come to trust his words, his heart, his eyes, his soul and his will. 

I testify His ways are better than mine. I testify that He will never lead me or anyone wrong. The path may be rocky and rough. It may feel like it is straight uphill and impossible. But our Savior has taken me to new heights and new places. He has helped me to grow and reach beyond anything I could have attained myself. He has allowed me to feel excruciating sorrow and pain so I could feel exhilaration and His immeasurable love. He allowed me to walk alone so I would recognize Him and His presence. I'm grateful for His wisdom and trust in me. 

I love my Savior. He is my Redeemer. I am eternally indebted to Him. Because He loves me.  

No comments: