Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Ceiling fan

Josh changed out his light fixtures he gave me his old ones. I sold some but kept one for my house. I thought moving thr fan from my bedroom to the dining room table and putting the new one in my,bedroom was the best option. That way the two ceiling fans in the main area would match.

Better plan than actual achievable goal. 

The ceiling fan in my room went in considerably easy. But the dining fan, it took hours and hours. 

Chad ended up having to crawl through thru the ceiling and duct work as he laid plywood down in front of him. He had to create a brace and out it in place in order to put the fan in. 

Five hours later, a trip to In and Out for burgers, three trips to Home Depot, and several attempts to install, the fans were both installed. 

I'm so grateful for Robert, Chad and Thomas for helping me get fans installed. I'm grateful for their willingness to give up and Saturday to serve me. I'm grateful for the hard workers that I am surrounded with that help me every day with the things that make my life better and easier. 

Life is a great ride when there are wonderful people by your side. 

No comments: