Thursday, December 31, 2015

Davis Christmas

I always look forward to our Davis Christmas Day. Jodi and the kids come over and we talk and exchange gifts. Usually Mexican food is eaten as well.

It was so fun this year. Jodi had made me a cupcake plate. I was so touched. They gave Hayden a combined birthday and Christmas gift and spoiled him absolutely rotten. A box filled with $1 bills taped together. He was one hugely happy buy. They definitely spoiled him to death. 

My favorite is always just being together and laughing and having fun. 

Jodi's kids loved stuffed animals and suzi did not disappoint. She brought them awesome ones. Brooklyn liked her purse and wallet and apron and cookie making kit. She is growing up so incredibly fast.
Talmage loved his load bear from suzi. Brigham and talmage got walks talkies and TMNT planes from us. They were happy campers. Oh how I love these three kids.
Love my plate Jodi made. Thomas is hanging a shelf in my room and this treasure is going on it. I simply love it. 

Below: Hayden wrapped in his one dollar bills. Can you say spoiled?

No comments: