Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hayden's Mad Science Lab


Hayden had a Mad Science Birthday party with 20 friends. The science guy came and he was fantastic! The kids loved him! I loved that the kids were completely entertained for an hour and a half. The science guy did magic tricks, ate foam, blew out candles, did a vortex, all kinds of experiments and made slime. The kids loved the slime that they got to take home with them. The kids were mesmerized by all the experiments. He had their complete attention. It went over perfect.






The kids loved the rocket launch at the end. They were captivated by the entire experience. The birthday party went over incredibly well.

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

What a fun party! And the weather looks so nice! It's 4 degrees here, and there is snow on the ground. I'm jealous. Tell Hayden happy birthday.

Darce said...

Whatta fun mom! Whatta fun party! Whatta great memory! Happy birthday Hayden! You're awesome, Jer!

Jodi Davis said...

Happy Birthday, Hayden! We had so much fun at your party. Seriously the coolest party ever! What a fun mom you are. I wish I could be as fun as you. Wait no I don't, that would require WAY too much energy on my end. I leave the best mom ever award to you.