Thursday, December 11, 2008

Temple Lights

Last night, Thomas and I took Hayden, Ariyona and Taylor to see the lights at the temple. They were beautiful! I love being on the temple grounds and love the peaceful feeling I get each time I am there. I loved watching Hayden with baby Jesus and his excitement for wanting to be retold every detail of his birth. I am glad that he understands the reason why we celebrate this wonderful Christmas season is because of the birth of our Savior.

I loved having Taylor and Ariyona with me. I love their enthusiasm and just sheer joy they get out of life. They are just thankful to be going somewhere and are always happy and so appreciative of nights out and about.

We saw Luke 2, the Christmas story, and when it was over, Hayden yelled, "Hey, that's not the end of the story, why did you stop the movie!" Everyone laughed, as I reached over to cover his mouth. What a kid!

Taylor is amazing! She has such a sweet spirit about her. She is such a wonderful daughter of God. I am so lucky to have her as a part of my life. I love her dearly. Ariyona is such a joy. She is a ray of sunshine that just beams wherever she is. She is energetic, out-going and full of energy! She always makes us laugh. We love her to death!

It was so great to have my dad and Bonnie get to spend time with Hayden and the girls without a ton of people around. I need to take them over more without everyone. I see my dad every day, so I forget that the kids still need to be around him.

We are definitely blessed to have so many wonderful children in our lives. Whether they are ours or not, we sure love them!


No comments: