Saturday, December 6, 2008

Zoolights


Suzi decided Zoolights was a must for the Christmas season. I had never been before, it was always something she had taken Hayden to do. However, Ann had never been to a zoo before and wanted to go, as well as Taylor and Ariyona. I caved and we went. Suzi and I ended up taking 11 kiddos with us. Thomas was susposed to work but got off early and met us there.


We had a lot of fun! It was so crowded but the lights were amazing! The biggest hit was Santa. The kiddos were so excited to see him. Kiley couldn't wait to talk to him. Brooklyn was scared of him, but actually went and talked to him. Hayden wanted to share his Christmas list, he has been begging to see him since Thanksgiving. The kids were all really cute! And, Santa, was great and spent tons of time with each child. I felt bad for those in line behind my group.



2 comments:

Darce said...

we always like zoolights--it's a fun tradition.

Jamie Jo said...

We used to do Zoo Lights in Portland and I loved it. Logan has a zoo, but it is free...which means lame. It's mainly birds, and a few deer.