Sunday, June 16, 2013

Big Surf

 Aunt Suzi bought Hayden and Brooklyn summer passes to Big Surf. They went for the first time this season. They were so excited to get to to to the water park with Suzi. They were on Cloud 9 waiting for Suzi to get there. They played Minecraft and laughed and giggled and eagerly awaited the fun and excitement that were to be had. I loved listening to them talk and hear the anticipation in their voices and the big plans of being brave that were being hatched. I love their friendship. I am so so so grateful that Hayden has such a close relationship with Brooklyn.
Of course, Aunt Suzi even made it more special by driving thru Freddy's on the way to Big Surf for chocolate shakes, fries and burgers.
The kids had a great time, as I guessed they would. They are excited to go back with Aunt Suzi. I think they had equal amounts of fun just being with Aunt Suzi as they did actually playing in the water at Big Surf. I love that Suzi makes them feel like the coolest kids on the earth when they are with her. Lucky kids that is for sure. I hope they realized how fortunate they are to have an Aunt Suzi in their lives.

No comments: