Saturday, June 29, 2013

Laughter

Our lives are filled with simple and wonderful moments. I love the carefree days of summer. Sleep in, lay around in pajamas, play with Max and Hayden and lots of lego building moments. This pretty much sums up our lazy summer days, but we are loving each and every one of them. 

The smile on Hayden's face, especially when it stretches from ear to ear, brings an inexpressible joy to my heart. 

Little Max, yes, he has completely and utterly worked his way into my heat. I love him to pieces. He is spoiled rotten but becoming a very special member of our family. 

I am trying to soak up each and every moment, hold it tight and put as many of these special moments into my long term memory as possible. I don't want to forget how really wonderful this summer has been with my boys. 


No comments: