Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sumo Wrestling and Robots

Hayden has loved that I am home from work all summer. I may sleep a lot during the days but I try to be fun when I can.

Gunter has come over and the boys have played some funny games. They put pillows in their shirts and pretended to be Sumo Wrestlers for hours on end. They laughed and laughed and had the best time.
Thomas set a tent up for Hayden in the toy room and the boys watched movies, ate smores and camped all night in the tent. They absolutely loved it and keep begging Thomas to put the tent back up.
I love that Hayden enjoys life. He finds the fun and excitement in all he does. I love that even the smallest gesture for an adventure is met with full childhood imagination and turn into grand adventures for him. I hope he always keeps his zest for life.

No comments: