Saturday, February 8, 2014

Front entry way

Love my front entry way.

I have traded and traded to get our house the way we wanted it. 

I had two broken pieces off of our entry hall tree. They had been sitting in my garage for the past nine years. I went to sell them and someone wanted to trade picture frames. I was in. And a picture wall began. 

When I received some of the frames the person made, I wasn't in absolute love. Some I did. Some I didn't. So I sold the ones I didn't like and bought ones I did. Luckily, Hobby Lobby was having a huge sale on frames. 

Thomas spent an entire Saturday hanging frames. I'm so grateful for all the hard work he has put in to make our house a home. 
The end result..... LOVE! I love it all! I love how bright and cheerful it is. I love that it brings me joy and happiness and peace. I love the smiles the memories bring. I just LOVE it with all of my heart.



No comments: