Monday, February 10, 2014

Our puppies

One boy. One girl. So cute together. So fun. So loving.
Max is my soul mate. My protector. My shadow. Always with me. Always taking care of me. He is so precious to me.
Hayden and his 2 loves. Yes. They definitely rank above me and Thomas. He loves and adores them and they cherish him.
This is why she is renamed my Miss MayaBelle. Precious. Love her. So sweet. So loving. She can make me laugh. She kisses me. She gives wet willies. She loves to play. Sweet little girl.
My Maxwell! My cuddle but. I love that he curls into me.
Maya sleeps with Hayden. She curls up next to him. Sleeps on his head. Lays on his neck and even across his face. Hayden doesn't care. He loves his Miss Maya.
Talmage and Max have a special bond. Max loves Talmage. Max lets Talmage get away with anything although will get him back. He knows Talmage is always good for treats and will share whatever food he has. So fun.

This is how I sleep. Usually Max and Maya are in switched spots but this is how we sleep. Whether on the couch or bed. These are my babies. My cuddle sleeping buddies. It's funny. I can say nap time. They follow me to the room. Max gets in his spot. Maya stands still to be lifted on the bed. I lay down. Max snuggles in then Maya takes her spot. We all sleep for several hours. But, I am not alone. And I love the comfort and love these dogs provide. So blessed. Hand picked angels and blessings from heaven. 

No comments: