Monday, February 10, 2014

Max. Jodi. Miracles.

Another miracle has occurred. It is true. Jodi loves Max. Let me say that again. Jodi loves Max. A dog. I am shocked that in this picture she is actually holding him. Let me state the miracle. Jodi has agreed t get a dog for Brigham.

Jodi has always always always hated dogs. She despises them. She thinks they are awful little creatures that stink and are annoying. 

However, Max has made her realize that seem dogs are great. They cuddle. They are gentle. They are sweet and loving. 

Most of all she sees how much her precious boys love Max. 

She asked me for Max. I told her that is like me asking her for Talmage. Uummmm. No. He is my baby. 

But, I will help find a great family dog for their family. I still laugh each time I see this picture as miracles do occur. Even in the form of Jodi wanting a dog.
Look at that smile. That boy needs a dog of his own. And even more than Talmage needs one, Brigham needs one. Brigham is absolutely amazing with dogs. He is gentle. Sweet. Loving. I think he will make the best boy for a dog. I'm so glad that Max softened Jodi's heart to dogs. I even think she will fall in love with her own family dog. Who knows. I may make a dog lover out of her yet.

No comments: