Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Heartbroken!!!

I'm absolutely heartbroken!!!

These three little precious mugs and my amazing sister and her husband are moving. Yes. MOVING!!!

I'm devastated. They are moving to Glendale. Close to the Cardinal Stadium. An hour and a half each way. <<Insert Tears and heartbreak>>

What am I going to do without these precious kids in my life every week? 

Don't even get me to start on how much I will miss my dear sister. I've loved living by her for the past 8 years. I have cherished each moment just knowing she is right there. Right around the corner if I need her. Close by. For whatever I need. A friend. A hug. A ride. A diet coke. To show something to. Run to the doctor. Discuss raising kids. Switch kids. 

I will miss my precious niece and both my nephews. 

Talmage came over distraught. He said, "Aunt Jer. I'm moving far far away. I won't be able to see you every day. I can't just tell my mom that I need a Jer day and her bring me over."
I hugged him and said I know sweetheart. 
With those big huge eyes, he looked at me and said, "I will always be your little buddy, won't I?"  
I reassured him and hugged him. Oh sweet little Talmage, yes. Oh yes a million times over. You will always and forever be my little buddy.
That being said, I know this is the right thing for my sister and her family. I know that she has received an answer from our Father in Heaven. I know that the people in Glendale will be so lucky for them to be in their area. 

These are five of the most precious people in my lives. I love them with all of my heart. 

I want my sister and her husband to follow the Savior. I wouldn't expect anything less from her. She is amazing! She has a heart of gold. She loves our Savior and he loves her. I see how The Lord has opened doors and windows for them. How he has helped ease all of my sisters fears. How he has eased all of her concerned and answered her prayers. 

She is so obedient. She is learning to walk into the dark by faith. It is a scary thing to do. But learning to walk with the Savior is the best thing to do. Most of all, I want my sister to follow the Savior. 

Yes, I have cherished my time with the best sister alive. And as much as I want to live by her forever here. I need her to do all she can to follow the Savior. As I will. This life is short. Eternity is long. Very long. This is a short and small sacrifice to be together forever in The Lord presence. 

So Jodi, although I will miss you like crazy. I will shed many tears. I will live for your visits. We can still talk in the phone every morning. You and your children can visit me anytime. I know you are living the life the Savior wants you to. I pray this is a short time that you will be gone. That The Lord only needs you for temporary. But, do what you need to do. Be obedient. Follow the Savior. There is nothing more  important on earth. 

I love you. Always and forever! Always have. Always will. 

(But please..... Please...bring me these sweet faces as often as possible. I'm going to have serious withdrawals.)

No comments: