Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Piano room

Our Piano Room. Has a little more to go. I want to have the chairs recovered.... Eventually. 

For now. Love it. Love the way it feels. 

A picture of our family and the Piano which is the heart of the home bring so much joy.  Music. Peace. The Savior. My childhood piano. My parents bought it for $50 used. A cute grandpa let my parents have it for a great price if they promised to give me the love of music.  They did. 

Books from ancestors. Parents. Childhood. On one side of the piano. On the other side. Scriptures. Family proclamation. And our printed blog books. 

The trunk holds precious scrapbooks. 

The box on the scrapbook was my dads. He bought it while appraising house in the 1970's. It was apart of my childhood. 

Yellow basket adorns the piano with white flowers. It is cheery. The bright yellow pillows and stripped pillows add sunshine to the orange polka dot rug. 

It makes me smile. 

No comments: