Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday Shopping


I love looking at all the sale ads on Thanksgiving. I know they are all online early, but I love circling what I want and strategizing for Black Friday. We were so disappointed with Target's ad this year, they had nothing. So, we started at Kohls at 3:30am, Jodi, Laura and I grabbed a few things while Suzi waited in line. We were in and out of there in less than 18 minutes. Then off to Walmart. It was CRAZY with people, but we all bought a ton of stuff. From there, we just shopped all over and had fun.

Usually, we hit are main three stores Kohls, Target and Walmart followed up by breakfast. This year we were crazy and shopped from 3:30am to 4:30pm. We did go to Olive Garden for lunch. Yummy! We went to Kohl's, Walmart, Kmart, Old Navy, Ulta, Pac Sun, Toys R Us, Dillards, Childrens Place, Disney Store, and lots more.... So much fun!

We shopped and shopped! I was so tired last night, we ordered out for dinner and sat on the couch and watched Christmas movies! Fun Fun tradition!

1 comment:

Pallets and Pearls said...

I've always wanted to go shopping on Black Friday, but I never have gotten up early to go. There is never anything I really want to get. But it sounds like you guys had lots of fun!! I especially like the Olive Garden part :) haha