Sunday, November 9, 2008

Girls Night Out!

I totally neglected my motherly role yesterday. I went with Ann to Time Out for Women and then last night was girls night out! However, Hayden thought it was great that he had his dad all to himself all day, so I guess it worked out well.

Rosie, Suzi, Jodi and I decided we needed a girls night away from everything. We went to Arriba's Mexican grill for dinner and were there forever. We had such a great time just talking and laughing and catching up. While we were there, Jill came in with her kids. By the time her husband got there, she was going nuts and we decided to kidnap her to come with us. We're so glad she did.

After dinner, we hit Marshall's. We were there for hours. We looked for clothes, cracked up laughing in the dressing room, and just talked in the store. We ended up in the back corner looking at all of our to be purchases and just talking and laughing. They announced they were closing at 9:15. At 9:30 they said, we will be open tomorrow, and then the lights started going off. We were laughing so hard as we were being kicked out of the store and had to make our purchases.

We weren't done shopping and hanging out so we headed over to Kohl's where we stayed until they closed at 11:00pm. We tried to find a movie and none were starting, so we went to the old standby, Walmart. I can't believe we played until 1 am.

What a fun, fun girls night out!

5 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

That was SO much fun!!! We seriously need to do that more often!

Jamie Jo said...

Girls Nights Out are soooo important. You weren't neglecting Hayden. You were giving him a mother who had her cup filled. So vital! I would love to do a Time Out For Women. We did Women's Conference in April and I LOVED it!

Anonymous said...

you guys crack me up! I can just imagine all the giggling at the stores!

Monroe Family said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! I definitely could use one of those!

Jill said...

That was such a fun night! You girls SERIOUSLY saved me. Well, you actually saved my children from the wicked witch...so they and I all thank you. Lets do it again! But no more stealing my accessories. Haha.