Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fondue Night

This last week we had a fondue night for the kids. Thomas and I had gone to Melting Pot for dinner last Saturday and decided to do fondue with the kids. We had a cheese fondue pot with apples, carrots, pretzels and different types of bread.

Taylor, Ann, Ariyona, Brigham, Hayden and Brooklyn. They had fun with the cheese but absolutely LOVED the chocolate and all the yummy fruit. There were cherries, strawberries, bananas, apples, pretzels and brownies. They were in heaven.

The cheese fondue was fantastic. I can't believe how much we all ate!

Brigham kept saying, "This is good. This is really good. Tell mommy." I guess he had fun! Hayden stayed true to character. That kid, love him, he ate the fruit but wouldn't really eat the chocolate. Seriously, how can this child that doesn't love sweets be mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, how can a kid not like chocolate. I'm a bit jealous of that.
You'll have to send me the recipe you used for the cheese fondue. I went to the melting pot recently and loved the cheese the best.

Darce said...

Fondue is SO fun! We make it a tradition every Valentines Day--the girls love it!

Bob and Danya said...

Always wanting the fruits and vegetables.....geez Hayden! You'll be healthier than all the rest of us! I can't say no to chocolate!