Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so many things to be thankful for this year. First and foremost, my wonderful family. I am so lucky. I have the greatest husband and son anyone could dream of. They are my world and I am so thankful for another year with each of them.

I'm thankful for:
Thomas & Hayden
my family - all of them
my sister & her family
my wonderful brothers & their families
Suzi, Ann, Taylor & Ariyona - they each bring so much joy to my life
incredible friends
the gospel
my relationship with my Savior
mine & Thomas' job - so grateful to still be employed
all the therapists & doctors that are so much apart of our lives
my nieces & nephews
the wonderful support that I receive from so many people
blogging
facebook
quiet time with my family
Hayden's giggles
Memories of this past year
And Celebration of another wonderful Christmas Season!

I have been so blessed this year! Thanks to each of you that have made my life more fun, more bearable and made me feel more loved.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Thomas doesn't get his own bullet? XD Haha, love you too Jer!