Thursday, November 20, 2008

Morning Surprise!




Boy was I surprised when I went to get in my car this morning and this is what I found, post it notes all over my windshield. I stepped closer and could tell they were from Ann. There were all kinds of encouraging notes, "you are a superhero", "you are amazing", "you can do anything", and even a "you are gorgeous". What a fun surprise. Then, I walked over to my door and saw this one..."yep, I appreciate you".

We had gone to TOFW a couple of weeks ago. While there, they had a daughter and mother come up and gave them a standing ovation. It was an incredible experience. Ann had left on the car, the top middle note, This is your "Standing Ovation". I got teary eyed. It meant a lot. I think everyone deserves a standing ovation for all that they do. Thanks, Ann for giving me mine!


Of course, this made my day! I will try to live up to all the wonderful things you said about me. I love you, Ann!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was so so sweet. I need to meet her!

Jamie Jo said...

That is really awesome. I'm going to have to show this post to my teenagers.

Darce said...

That's awesome! And, you deserve it!