Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight-the movie

Last night or early this morning was the Twilight opening. We bought tickets last week and left for the theater at 7:30pm. We figured we could get some good shopping in before the movie. However, when we got there, the line was already wrapped around the building, people had been there since 1pm. Really? We had cards, games and were ready for a night of waiting in line. But, since Jodi had her wheelchair, they let the two of us in at 8:30pm. Jodi and I sat in the theater saving 17 seats for people.

There was a gang of us... me, Ann, Suzi, Jodi, Laura, Debbie, Ariyona, Taylor, Michelle, Aimee, Rosie, Luann, Steph, Marci and more... What a fun night.

Yes, I am exhausted today. But, I have never been to a midnight opening premiere. It was fun! And, I loved the movie! I love how Edward protects Bella and promises he will never leave. I am a true romantic. It was so fun!

Plus, girls night out are the best, so relaxing and rejuvenating!

Debbie, Laura, Jodi, me, Ann and Suzi

Ann and Suzi

Rosie and Luann

Michelle, Taylor, Ariyona and Aimee

Jerlyn, Jodi, Laura and Debbie

1 comment:

Pallets and Pearls said...

How fun to go to a midnight showing. I need to go see that movie, I've heard it's really good.