Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas with the Murphy's

The Murphy clan all came over the in the afternoon and spent the rest of Christmas with us. It was wonderful having them here. I do love Thomas' mom and sister and am so thankful for them in our lives.

Grandma Joyce LOVED her blanket with pictures of the grandkids. She really loved the picture of her and Hayden together.
Grandma made Hayden his own nativity set. He will not be getting it until he is old enough to take care of because I know how much he will treasure this someday. I cherish it now and am so grateful for this wonderful gift. It means so much.
I think once I realized what it was, I took over opening the present from Hayden. Oops.
Hayden picked his own presents out this year. He bought a Harkins gift card and movie cup for him and Grandma to go to the movies together. They love watching movies.
Victoria loved her presents... she always does and she is so much fun to buy for.
Logan is such a sweetie. He and Hayden had a ton of fun together and I couldn't get enough of little Lily in the background. Too cute.
Hayden was thrilled when Trevor walked into the door. He is such a fan and misses not seeing him as often now that Ann doesn't live with us. Trevor is so good to Hayden and I am so thankful.
We were so blessed on such a wonderful Christmas day. We are so thankful for the loved ones we have been blessed with and the joy and happiness that they bring into our lives. We will always cherish this blessed Christmas day.

No comments: