Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jodi's Kiddos

We sure love spending time with Jodi's adorable kiddos. I absolutely love that they are so comfortable and enjoy being with us.

My little miss is absolutely precious.
Whenever Brigham comes over, he heads straight for his stash of ring pops. Talmage decided Brigham needed to share and he was old enough for one, too. He was so adorable eating it. He loved it and kept hiding under the trampoline and table so I wouldn't take it from him. Too cute.
Brigham is such a crack up. He wants a ring pop, to jump on the tramp and play in the sand box. What a cute boy!
Hayden really thinks all three of them should just live with us. He loves having them around.
Poor Talmage, he was trying to play with all the toys for the toy drive, so I stuck him in a box and gave him toys. Although it doesn't show in this photo, he had fun in there.
Thanks, Jodi, for sharing your kiddos with me. I absolutely adore them.

No comments: